Legal Assistance with Tourism & Business Visas
Living and working in the United States, whether temporarily or permanently, is a dream shared by many people around the world. Here, we explain what a US Work Visa is, who can apply for one, common requirements, and the types of work visa (temporary and permanent) we specialize in Employer Sponsorship
Our B visa lawyers in Miami have over 20 years of combined experience helping countless clients gain access to the U.S. to achieve their business goals. Whether you would like to enter the country to attend a business conference or to negotiate an international contract, we can help you do it legally.
Click below to set up an appointment with our dedicated immigration lawyers.
What is a B-2 Tourist Visa?
What Are the Steps and Documents Required?
Commonly required documentation includes:
- A passport that is valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the U.S.
- Evidence of the purpose of your trip
- Proof of your intent to leave the U.S. after your visit
- Verification of your ability to cover all trip-related expenses
About the B-1 Business Visa
What Can I Do With a B-1 Visa?
Eligibility Criteria to Qualify
- You have a legitimate reason to visit the U.S. for business
- You intend to only remain for a specific limited period
- You can pay all the expenses involved in your trip and stay
- Nothing is causing you to be inadmissible to the U.S.
- You have a residence in a country other than the U.S. that you do not intend to abandon
- You have reasons to return from the U.S., such as family-ties or employment
Need a Business or Tourism Visa?
Your professional visa solution starts with an initial consulting stage where Maria Cifuentes and her team provide in-depth analysis and options for your specific case. At the end of the first consulting stage, you will have a clear answer and an action plan tailored to your situation, even if multiple conversations are required.
The fee for the initial consulting stage is $350. After almost 20 years of experience, we know that starting with the right immigration strategy is crucial for your future in the USA.